Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wanted: Full Time Blog Author

Job Description:
Exclusive author of Gale Family Blog. Must be able to post blog updates on a regular basis. Blogs must cover the Gale Family travels & experiences. Must fully document toddler's growth and development in order to satiate Grandparents needs. Must write in a witty and entertaining fashion.

No travel required. Flexible work schedule would be considered. Job to start immediately!

******************************************

Clearly I am very behind in our blog. I have even received some nasty-grams from some of the more dedicated blog followers asking for updates. So much to blog: Italy trip in May, the EM Fussball Championship in June, Corky's toad adventure, and our Paris trip in July. I promise I will work on this and provide you all with much reading material in the near future. As always, I will date the postings according to when they actually happened so over the next couple of weeks be sure to check for new postings dated in May and June.

In the meantime, should you know of anyone who would like to become my personal blog author, send them my way!

Ah, the life of a working mom...we outsource everything. We hire cleaning ladies to clean the house, we take our clothes to the dry cleaners, hire babysitters and nannies to look after our kids. Some even hire personal shoppers. It's only natural that I should hire someone to write my blog!

Now if only I could hire someone to lose that weight for me! : )

No comments: