Friday, May 08, 2009

Change is in the Air

OK, so we are coming up on almost 2 years of this blog and it's time for some change. I have been messing around with the template trying to find something that's not so boring yet not so girly or foo-foo. So please be patient while I mess around with the appearance. If you see some changes that you really like or really don't like, leave me a comment or send me an email. Ben already said to me (regarding the new background), "It looks like a scrapbook." I'm guessing in his mind that's not a good thing.

One thing I did was add a "Followers" gadget on the right hand side. I really have no idea who follows this blog and or how regularly. So if you are a regular follower, I would appreciate it if you would "register" yourself. Of course you don't have to, but it would be nice to know if someone other than my own mother is reading this on a regular basis...otherwise I could save myself a lot of time.

No comments: