Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shelby Update Part 2

For the last week or two, I have been suspicious that Shelby has been spending time in the guest room bathroom sink.  Perhaps it’s the hair that I’ve found in the sink…I don’t know.  My mother and Carter found her sleeping there the other day, but I had yet to see it myself.

Until today. 

DSCF3266

Connected to this bathroom is a really nice guest room with a queen sized bed that has a down comforter with a flannel duvet.  Wouldn’t that be more appealing to a cat?  Apparently not Shelby.  I shouldn’t complain as cat hair is easier to clean from a sink than from bed linens.

PS – should you come for a stay at our house, don’t  be surprised if the sink in the guest bathroom drains slowly.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Clara used to do that when she was younger. I never understood the appeal.

Anonymous said...

There's a website for that: http://catsinsinks.com/

Carla Gale said...

I swear there is a website for everything. That's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.